Our members are the most important part of our program.
We strive to recruit the best qualified candidates that demonstrate good work ethics and moral conduct, thus helping our program be successful!
Thank you for considering us as a future employer. At SCTP we provide services to children and adults with disabilities. We look forward to learning more about you once we receive your application.
Please make sure to read the guidelines from our Human Resources department. You need to meet them before you apply and part of our requirement is to speak English.
- You like to work with children and/or adults with disabilities.
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Have a current driver’s license with a 5 year driving record.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Completed High School with a diploma, GED, or Preparatoria.
- An up-to-date CPR and First Aid card.
- Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Basic computer skills.
When you finish filling out your application, best practice is to have someone proofread it before sending it in. Then, you can bring it to the Human Resources department in person, fax it or email it to us. If you have any questions, please call us at 520-287-2043.
- In person at 91 E. La Castellana Drive, Nogales, AZ
- Fax: 520-287-4437
- Email: email@example.com
Before you go, you can visit our Title VI page to learn more about our policies and the rights of people with disabilities.
We welcome volunteers! Below is our application for volunteering. The same guidelines do apply as above.
If you have any questions, please call us at 520-287-2043.